Sunday, May 20, 2012

Time is so fleeting

Jerry and I will be attending two major events on both sides of our families, high school graduations.

Jerry's daughter, Candice, and my niece, Nicole will both be graduating from high school soon. We are very excited and look forward to being there for both our girls for such a big event. As I think about both Candice and Nicole, I can't help but feel excitement for them as they begin their next adventure in life. But, I say, why the hurry? Can't you stay in high school for a little bit longer? How can I make sure May 2012 never ever ends?

My wishes for both my girls is for them to have unlimited success, and for their dreams to come true. Good luck Candice and Nicole!! We will be with you always, to show our love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment