Saturday, May 19, 2012

Places I've been and where I want to go

I love love love to travel.  You have to start somewhere right, so why not at least one new place a year? So far, I've been successful in that goal.


Travel is a big adventure for me. I want to take in as much as I can, to experience as much as I can. I am not your casual vactioner, the take it easy kinda gal. Heck, I relax on the weekends and all other days in between.


Vacationing with me is no picnic, just ask the Mr.  Mr. Sebastian that is. I do test his limits, but he's a good sport and makes sure I see and do everything I want. So, here's a list of the places I've been, and the places I want to go (list is growing)



Been to:                                                       

Mumbai
Agra
Delhi
Udaipur
Jaipur                                                          
London
Strattford on Avon  


                                                 
Rome
Venice
Florence                                                          
Paris                                                          
Dallas                                                          
Houston                                                         
Oklahoma City                                               
Denver                                                          
Colorado Springs                                            
Yosemite                                                        
San Francisco                                               
Miami                                                            
Los Angeles                                                    
New York City                                                      
Washington DC                                               
Seattle                                                          
Alaska                                                           
Kuwaii                                                            
New Orleans                                                   
Atlanta
Hot Springs
Detroit
Chicago
Ann Arbor
Niagara Falls
Quebec
Wisconsin Dells
Indiana
St. Louis
Orlando
Santa Fe
Phoenix
Lake Havasu
Sedona
Grand Canyon
Las Vegas
Key West
Puerto Rico
Bahmas
Cozumel
Petrified Forest

Want to:

Bali
Germany
Switzerland
South Africa
Japan
New Zeland
Peru-Macchu Picchu
Egypt
Kenya
Chile
Seychelles
China
Bryce Canyon
Amalfi Coast
Mount Rushmore
Russia
Greek Isles

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Love,
    Considering you've been working on this for a weekend, it's really taking shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Archana, this is brilliant and quite a hefty lift for just a weekends worth of work. May I provide two quick catches as I am positive you will want the feedback for a quick fix: 1. From your profile, "I decided to start blogging....., and to also put in thoughts to words" .... change "in" to "my". 2. Pound Cake? Yes Please! .... :"What do we sweet to have to eat?" change needed unless that's how my bro asks the question ;-) This is very cool and I look forward to reading future updates. Ps...Can you translate the pound of eggs into an approximate number of eggs? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is so much longer than mine, but I'm catching up! Let's plan a trip to Mt Rushmore!!!!

    ReplyDelete